CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EASY Baked Chicken Breast Supreme

I found this in my pile of recipes last week when I was desperate for a dinner idea. I already had all the ingredients, so it was a done deal (any time I don't have to go to the grocery store with 3 kids, it's a good thing). This was more "simple" than it was "supreme" but it was great in a pinch!

Baked Chicken Breast Supreme
(I have no idea!)

2 T. butter
2 T. oil
6 chicken breasts (I used 4)
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 c. apple juice
1/2 c. half-n-half
1 can sliced mushrooms (I omitted)
1 tsp. worchestershire sauce
1 tsp. tarragon

Heat oven to 350 degrees.
In oven, heat butter and oil in 9 X 13 baking dish.
Place chicken in dish, turning to coat chicken. Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
Mix soup, cream, and juice. Stir in spices and mushrooms.
Remove chicken from oven and pour soup mixture over the chicken.
Cover and cook 15-20 minutes longer.
Serve over egg noodles or rice.

0 comments: